In-Year Admissions

Applying for a school place at Tewkesbury School during the school year

If you move to the area during the school year or your child needs to move school for other reasons you will need to apply for a school place by contacting the School's Admission Manager (via the School Reception) and by using the forms below.

You will need to complete the Local Authority's In-Year Application Form for each child, which can be downloaded here. This can then be posted or delivered to the school. Our Admissions Manager will contact you to discuss your application and to let you know whether Tewkesbury School can offer your child/ren a place.

Before you complete the application form, it would be helpful to read the 'Changing schools during the school year information sheet' by clicking here

For further information and help, you can click here to visit the Gloucestershire County Council admission information.

Our Admissions Policy can be viewed here

Uniform, specifically our blazer with the pre-embroidered school badge, clip-on school tie with house colour and the Tewkesbury School PE kit can be purchased from schooltogs Cheltenham and Trutex in Gloucester.

Free School Meals

You will also be eligible for Free School Meals if you are entitled to: Income Support, Income Related Employment & Support Allowance, Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Support Under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999, Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190, or the Guaranteed element of State Pension.. If you are not already in receipt but are entitled please do apply.

The application guidlelines and an application form are downloadable below. Please contact the school office if you require any assistance with applying.